PA1102 A-53 Carbon Steel Piping Systems
PIPE INSTALLED OUTSIDE A BUILDING
• The pipe prices above are for plain end pipe
• For pipe installed on Sleepers at grade and run to a terminal connection, deduct 15% from Manhours shown.
• For pipe installed under a Concrete Slab on grade, prior to concreting, and run to a terminal connection, add 6% to Manhours shown.
• For pipe installed on Pipe Racks to 12'0" above grade and run to a terminal connection, add 15% to Manhours shown.
• For pipe installed in a completed Concrete Tunnel and run to a terminal connection, add 100% to Manhours shown.
PIPE INSTALLED INSIDE A BUILDING
• A-106 carbon steel pipe in pipe spools erected in a combination of horizontal and vertical runs above grade to a terminal connection per illustration.
• The above is for work in a single story building, for a floor to ceiling height over 12'0" to 20'0", add 20% to the Manhours shown.
Process and steam piping installed based on using A-53 carbon steel pipe, from 2 to 24" , cost does not include fittings, valves, support devices or erection joint buttwelds, which must be added.All field fabricated and erected. FOB Prices (USD):
- The pipe prices are for plain end pipe. For threaded and coupled pipe add 30%.
- The prices do not include fittings, valves or support devices also pipe coating and wrapping which must be added
- For MH Installation It is assumed “OSBL outside a building-man-hours installation”.
- For ISBL add 120% on Mhrs. values.
- For work inside a multistory building with a maximum floor to ceiling height over 12'0" to 20'0", add 20% to the Manhours shown.
- For work inside an industrial building with unlimited ceiling heights and the piping being installed at various floor and platform levels, add 125% to the Manhours shown for work inside a multistory building.
- For piping in an open trench Inside Battery Limits of a Process Area installed during foundation construction and before erection of Process Equipment, deduct 50% from Manhours below.
Cost Reference in USD 2Q 2017 - USGC
OSBL OUTSIDE A BUILDING-MAN-HOURS INSTALLATION
OSBL - INSIDE A BUILDING-MAN-HOURS INSTALLATION
ISBL OF A PLANT-MAN-HOURS INSTALLATION